Cool Fire IV 40W
Cool Fire® IV Vape Mod profile
With 40W of vaping power, the CoolFire IV fires a full range of tank resistances and each is made with the highest quality materials to create a vaporizer that you can rely on!
The compact power, bright OLED display, long lasting battery capacity and easy to use menu system makes the Innokin CoolFire IV the ultimate compact vaporizer.
Cool Fire IV:
- Powerful! Fires 6 – 40W
- Compact: Only 86mm / 3.93” Tall!
- Long lasting: 2000mAh battery
- Beautiful: Available in 6 vibrant and lasting finishes.
- Intelligent: Vape Timer, Puff Counter, Integrated Short Circuit protection, Left/Right Screen Orientation, 15 Second cutoff & more.
- Precise: RMS DC current accurate to a power deviation of 0.5W and fires resistances from 0.2 – 3.1Ohm.
- Easy to use: 3 Buttons for Total, Precise, and Comfortable Control.
- Always Ready: Charge the CoolFire IV with a standard Micro USB cable and vape at the same time with Innokin’s ‘Vape while charging’ technology.
- The Cool Fire IV features a greater range of Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage, advanced safety features, portable electronics charging capacity and also ‘Vape while charging’ Technology.
The high quality OLED screen looks great and clearly displays the resistance of the attached tank & coil, voltage, wattage and also accurately shows the remaining battery charge.
- Battery Level Indicator:
The Cool Fire IV battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED lights.
Green = Almost fully Charged. When the Cool Fire4 is fully recharged the LED light will power off.
Yellow = Half Power.
Red = Low Power. Charge the Cool Fire IV
- Variable Voltage:
Voltage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage:
Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 40.0 Watts in .5 watts increments
- ON/OFF Battery Switch
- SAFETY :15 second cutoff
- FLIP OLED SCREEN ORIENTATION
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- ‘Vape while charging’ Technology
- Remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting
- Overheat Protection